Mature dating and senior dating for the over 40s – your frequently asked questions:
At Mature Hearts we’re passionate about providing a enjoyable online dating experience and our client services team are on hand every step of the way to make sure you get the most from your time with us. With that in mind here are some of the questions we get asked most often:
- Do you have an active database of members, with new people regularly joining? Yes! New people are joining all the time. In fact the over 40s and above is one of the fastest growing age groups opting for online dating. We have thousands of singles over 40, 50, 60 and beyond across the UK so there’s plenty of opportunity for friendship and romance.
- Is there a cost to joining Mature Hearts? It is free to register and try out the site so that you can see for yourself what we have to offer. Many people that do, go on to be paid members of the site because they are serious about finding someone special. Whilst there are free sites out there, they can include a lot of time wasters, something which you want to avoid.
- Is there a good split between female and male members? The split is around 48% males and 52% females. Of course it changes slightly over time but this gives a good indication of gender breakdown and provides greater balance than many other sites out there. You can of course register for free to see for yourself before deciding if you want to become a paid member. We believe that Mature Hearts offers a greater change of dating older men, dating senior men or dating mature women that are of like mind and share your interests more so than anywhere else.
- What fraud prevention do you have in place? Our client services team take this very seriously and monitor all new profiles on the site. We want people to join the site for genuine reasons, our goal is to help to connect people, to help them find new friendships and bonds. Love and friendship after all is what makes life truly enjoyable. We therefore do our very best to keep those that want to scam and defraud off the site. You can also contact us if there’s anything at all you’re not sure about. We’ve also put together some Dating Safety Advice Tips for you.
- Do you have a customer care team that’s based in the UK? Yes, we’re always happy to hear from our clients. Whatever your question, we can help you to get the most from online dating, answer queries about your account or any other aspect of the service.
If you have any other questions, please don’t hesitate to get in touch – we’re more than happy to answer your questions!